- Video conference with Google Meets, (a link will be shared with you closer to your appointment)
- Phone call with the teacher
- In person meeting at the school. (Please note, for in person meetings, all parents must be wearing masks when in the school. We appreciate everyone's flexibility and want to continue to work within the guidelines that have been set by the province and Alberta Health Services.)
All appointments for elementary students will be made online using our integrated booking system. This will allow parents the freedom to book at their leisure and help build a schedule that works around their busy lives. Instructions for this process can be found below and should be extremely simple to navigate. Appointments will now be open for booking!
In the event that you are having difficulty in completing the online booking, you have the option to call our office and Mrs. Karrie Davis will guide you through the process. We hope this can streamline the booking process for everyone.
BOOKING SCHOOL APPOINTMENTS - PARENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Go to our school appointments web site: http://wmes.schoolappointments.com/
2. Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button. You will need to register again, even if you registered last year!
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" button to add more children.
4. Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the "View Calendars" button. Use the "Ctrl" or "Command" key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
5. Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your bookings.